Friday, April 13, 2012

Will Prices go down?

I am new to the whole concept of the maldives as a holiday destination but am looking to go at Easter next year. The prices from the tour ops out there at the moment seem reasonable to me given the destianation, lengnth of flight etc and I am keen to book but given the current climate (economic, not weather!) and the post regarding the downturn in tourist numbers do any of you experts out there think our big UK operators will slash prices?

Will Prices go down?

Just got to hope that the prices will come down like our interest rates! Lol.

I%26#39;m in the same situation, I really really really want to go there, it won%26#39;t be until next year or 2011 until I can though - especially at the current prices.

Fingers crossed!! And lots of Lotto tickets :P

Best wishes.

KP (Maldivian Fanatic)

Will Prices go down?

I am actually in 2 mind about the situation, on one hand I am desperate to book but would be deverstated if the prices went down afterwards but if it is likely or usual for the prices to go down I would have to wait.

Another question, flights from Manchester so far seem limited to Thomsons how quick will this flight fill up?


It%26#39;s a difficult one. What price have you ben quoted and where is it for? Maybe you can try to compare it to the price to go in Easter this year to see if it%26#39;s a good deal or not.

Also you have to take into account the weak pound which I presume is stopping tour operators from passing on big reductions to us.

Thomson isn%26#39;t your only choice regarding flying from manchester. You could use Emirates which fly from manc via Dubai.

Good luck!


I have a price of £2490 for 2 to Meeru Ai in a land villa on easter Tuesday, when I try to look for this year no availablility is showing.

I was really hoping to do a direct flight.


That sounds like a good deal to me. Is that for 1 week or 2?


Just for the week, can%26#39;t leave the daughter for any longer!


I%26#39;m looking at going next Easter too.

I%26#39;ve found it difficult to get prices for the dates at the moment, mainly due to flight schedules not being available more than 11 months ahead. Admittedly I%26#39;m looking at flying with Emirates rather than a holiday charter.

  • sexy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment