Friday, April 13, 2012

Can you get disposable underwater cameras?

And would you recommend them?



My son is doing photograpy at school GCE level so thought it would be great for him to try and take some underwater photos.





What do you think? Worth it or not?



Can you get disposable underwater cameras?


Yes, you can get underwater disposables. In the past I have had a few good shots out of them, but the majority aren鈥檛 great.





If you can find them discounted it may be worth it.



Can you get disposable underwater cameras?


Fudge,





I have one , not disposable-that i dont use anymore.





PM me with details and i will send it to you.





Rumps




Hi Fudge



Yes about 拢5 from Tescos or you can buy on the islands at 4 times the price they tend to put them in the mini bar



Regards



Doug




Hello Fudge





We bought one pre-Vilamandhoo with built in flash from Lidl%26#39;s and were amazed at the quality of the photos. It cost 拢4.99 and is supposed to be re-usable but I would not risk it, particularly as they now have them, at least in our local Lidl%26#39;s, for 拢2.62 - I%26#39;ve bought a few for Thudufushi and for my sons in the Red Sea, hoping for equally great results.





MissFitts




Kodak disposable cameras for 拢5.79 delievered - follow this link. http://tinyurl.com/kodak579





I%26#39;ve used these in the past and been impressed with results....




I still really rate aquapacs..... still have mine after 3 years with no probs so have more than made up for the cost, although it was only 拢15 when I bought mine. Take a few practice shots but once you get the hang of it, you get digital camera quality shots because you just put your own camera in the case. I%26#39;ve used a camera and camcorder one for snorkelling.





ifsogo.com/Holiday-Travel-Accessories/Camera鈥?/a>







hth





Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment