Monday, April 16, 2012

old timers

question.



welcome all new folks and the posts.



How many old timers are still here? active,rumps,batman , rex, etc etc







cfc



old timers


define ';old'; :P





read the tiger beer thread re. rex



old timers


Emu --when he chooses--OD as in officer dibble--old dog is dead Hooray, Sg is in , AS IS ACTIVE GIRL--spammie has resurected themselfs-God / ALLah knows why lol,, Wid comes in and out.Good old Gengy is hanging in there.




Not sure I%26#39;m old....not in my eyes, anyway! However, maybe havng spent the last 6 years on the forum I%26#39;m an old timer????





Still around, and still holidaying in the Indian Ocean and South East Asia.




I%26#39;m still around too .... but because of the huge price hikes, shall be giving the Maldives a miss now - also there are other places on this planet to visit.



Spent 3 weeks in January in South Vietnam and Cambodia - very different but wonderful and very interesting. Our youngest son married his Vietnamese girlfriend here in the UK last year, so we were out for starters in Saigon to meet and celebrate with her family ......



Hope all your regulars on the Maldive forum are in good health, and I still take the occasional dip into the forum just for old times sake!!



Cheers,



Tiggy.




Rumps



You make me sound like the tide! Well I do come in daily. But I am a bit short on time at present %26#39;cos I%26#39;m working my little socks off until we go to Angaga in 2.5 weeks time so my postings are a bit sporadic. Nice to be mentioned in dispatches though.



Lovely to hear from you again Tigs.



Wid




CFC



Nice to see you are around again. Thanks Rumps for classing me an ';old timer'; honoured, but with the dodgy knee I feel that way some days Lol.



Catch everyone up soon.



Sg




I%26#39;m still around Gus!! Like tiggy though, giving the Maldives a wide birth at the mo due to the price hikes. Mrs Batman and I could go, but we couldn%26#39;t go without our little boy, would feel to guilty!!




Hi am relatively new in this forum but I feel like an ';old Timer'; if that helps? :)





Helen




WTF Rumps! Am I an old timer ?鈽?/p>


Gengy,





Not in real terms,lol

No comments:

Post a Comment