Friday, April 13, 2012

Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort Feb 2010

Hi all





So there has been lots of questions with regards to the above resort





Me and my Husband have just booked a 2 week holiday for Feb 14th 2010 , It will be our first trip to the maldives and also our first Wedding Anniversary we were married this year on the 18th Feb.





We intend to thourghly enjoy and relax the questions I have are ....





1 . Dose anyone know the cost of the trips from the resort , we would love to go big game fishing , Island hopping , snokling trip .





2. this may seem a really dumb question but (here goes ) I know you can%26#39;t take Alcohol on to the island but can you take soft drinks ? told you it was dumb but I have to ask .





3.is the transfer from the airport a proper speed boat or is a chugg alone boat ??





4. we have booked a Delux room , does anyone know if there is a kettle in these rooms or should I invest in a travel kettle and if I do should I pack it in handluggae or will it be ok in the case





We are so looking forward to this holiday and I know the time to it%26#39;s arrival will fly past , so if anyone is able to answer my questions I would be greatful





Thank you



Olhuveli Beach %26amp; Spa Resort Feb 2010


click on my username and see the review I did for Olhuveli. Amazing place but I did hear rthey were building an extra 100 rooms on the island. it might change the balance slghtly.



Trips cost approx $50 each if I recall correctly. Transfer is by fast speed boat. 40 minutes and great ride.



Snorkling:- you can do it all round the house reef at the Dive centre. Go on the dive trips as a resort diver. Try it if you haven;t before, or better still, do a dive course whilst you%26#39;re there. It%26#39;s so straight forward and so easily completed there.





Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment