Friday, April 13, 2012

Waiting to book - will price go up?

I have decided on Reethi Beach for June or July this year but I am in two minds about whether to book now or wait until the start of April. If I booked now, I%26#39;d be really stretching myself to get the deposit together but if I waited, it would be a lot easier.





Does anyone know if it is likely that prices will rise as the year goes on or if they will stay pretty much the same (or even go down!)?



Waiting to book - will price go up?


Hi





I had the same concern and question as you for booking my trip in May this year and eventually booked a few weeks ago.





I have been re-pricing the holiday since i booked and it is steadily going up and is now almost £800 more for the 2 of us, so i am thankfull i booked when i did but saying that in the past i have left it until late and got some real bargains although not to the Maldives i must add :-)



Waiting to book - will price go up?


Holidays are usually cheaper the earlier you book them, up until they become %26#39;last minute%26#39; at which point there are bargains to be had if you are happy to chose from whats available, however, you need to be lucky if the place you%26#39;ve set you mind on crops up.





If you want to go somewhere in particular, book it as soon as you can I would say.





I%26#39;m not going to the Maldives until Apr %26#39;10 at the earliest but I%26#39;m making my choices now so I%26#39;m ready to book it as soon as I%26#39;m able (and have the money to pay the deposit of course!)





That theory may not work with the Maldives but it seems to be the case on previous holidays elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment