Monday, April 16, 2012

Sand Flies

Hi All, first time visit to Keredu, going early May for 2 weeks, I am prone to be bitten by antything that flies and I have read a lot of comments about sand flies, is there anything that is a sure fire way of ensuring I dont get bitten to death, potions lotions and all.





Thanks.



Sand Flies


Hi Waughy





I understand your problem. Mrs D appears to be a magnet for these things!





There is a already current thread on the topic of sandflies and it contains quite a lot of suggestions and useful information.





Just follow this link:





tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293953-i7445-k249…





Hope this helps.





OD



Sand Flies


Many thanks thats a big help, I think. I just know I am gonna get bit though, hey ho, so be it. A bit of pain is a small price to pay, to go to heaven on a beach.,




Repel 100 Deet we used it at kuredu.



We would lol on the beds outside our room at night listening to the sea chatting and it was the worst time to be biten ! No bites We used it on safari in africa allso and did not get bite once I swear by it !



Have a nice time .

No comments:

Post a Comment