Monday, April 16, 2012

Water for travel kettle

6 weeks and 2 days to go to Club Faru (not that I%26#39;m counting the days down)!



A quick question that I hope someone maybe able to answer. I am taking my travel kettle, leaving the straightners at home though:) and wondered if it is ok to use the tap water to boil up in it and or if bottled water is supplied in the rooms?





Thanks, Lel



Water for travel kettle


as long as you let it really boil for a moment , tap should be fine .. bottled if you want to be very safe



Water for travel kettle


we always use bottled water, dont think it%26#39;s worth the risk



regards susie




No risk with boiled water. May taste a bit iffie.





R




Thanks for your replies, think I%26#39;ll use bottled water, better to be safe thatn sorry!




Hi Leitel



Are you sure that tea making facilities are not supplied in the room in which case you don%26#39;t need the kettle. All the islands I%26#39;ve been to have them



Regards



Doug




Hi Doug, no they don%26#39;t supply them from what I have read, CLub Faru is back to basics, no telly, no fridge, just a bed!



It may sound basic, but based on everyones reviews, it is a great island for chilling. I am sure that my hubby will find a way to check out footy scores though!



Lel :)


  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment