Monday, April 16, 2012

Requesting specific rooms on Vilamendhoo

Hi. Me again.





One last question (probably......)





I have e mailed Vila direct from their website to request a SW facing room. I have also asked how much they charge to upgrade to a deluxe bungalow. I haven%26#39;t had a reply and not sure if I e mailed the right address.





Can anyone help??





Thanks x





Requesting specific rooms on Vilamendhoo


which e mail address did you use ?



try vilamendhu@aaa.com.mv if its not the one that you have already tried



regards susie



Requesting specific rooms on Vilamendhoo


Hi



Shona, when we emailed we sent it to res-vilamendhoo@pch.com.mv that was last year. They did reply to my request for a certain room saying they would do there best, but they couldn%26#39;t promise.





We were lucky and got the one we requested but the island wasn%26#39;t full, but they will try for you.





Reguards Ann.




Thanks





I have just e mailed them and requested a South West room.





Fingers crossed x


  • facial lotion
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment