Friday, April 13, 2012

W Retreat & Spa Maldives

Dear all,





After all, we decide to stay at W Retreat %26amp; Spa hotel on our next holidays and we on 2 weeks package based on half board.





As usual things when we on holidays we like treat our self with extra room service %26amp; drinks ect...I would like to know how far food %26amp; beverages will cost for period of 2 weeks %26amp; 2 adult extra. My budget for food %26amp; beverages around 鈧?,000 extra, do you think it would be enough or should we budget for more?





On top of that I have budget for spa as well around 鈧?,000 and extra activities around 鈧?,000 plus.





Many thanks for your help





W Retreat %26amp; Spa Maldives


Seriously why dont you just write or call the resort. Whats the the ';credo'; for the place? ';WHATEVER... WHENEVER';





Whatever is a price list for drinks restaurants and spa



Whenever is as soon as they can email it to you (smiles).



W Retreat %26amp; Spa Maldives


Hi skibum,





Thank you for your message, I did send a email to the resorts and they did reply my email by sending copy of the menu and list of the treatment however all of them are without price.. its unfortunate, that the reson why I asking if any one have been there and just tell me how far that food cost will goes for example:





I did stay in couple in 5 star before but price are may vary, in Dublin avarage plate of main course are between 鈧?30 - 鈧?35 however avarege price in Paris are between 鈧?50 - 60, and last time when we stay at the Oberoi in Mauritius price between 鈧?40 - 50,in asia price in are much cheapper compare in Europe and that is my concern. I never been to Maldives before and would like to prepare ourself and make sure we aware and ready for all the damages.





I did read some of the comment from members but not much information I can get from it anyway thank you very much and we looking forward for this holidays.





Danke




Indulge,





First of all let me welcome you to the forum.





I would base your calculations on Paris + +, the Maldives is very expensive, however no need to worry as your costings would apear to be about right but is it not easier to take plastic as a back up--



rather than advertising your wealth.







Rumpole




Hi Rumpole,





Thanks for your message, I understand and it is not my attention to advertised my wealth just want to sure to be sure. I think I get clear picture now how much I could cost. Thank you again





Warm regards




i%26#39;ll see your paris and raise you a new york .





really expensive ... as hinted by a menu without prices .





however , i wouldn%26#39;t let the resort of the hook that easy . you asked for prices and they should provide them .. or else .. is that indicative of their level of customer service once you are there and they got you by the VISA ?




Im sorry indulge. I didnt mean to come across as curt as my first posting suggested. I am serious in that I swear that there have been people who have booked there who said the resort sent them actual price lists via email (of course that was after they had booked (smiles).





I would suggest that you take spammies advice and not them off the hook. You asked a legitimate question. There are far too many ';5*'; places in the Maldives who are competing for your hard earned money for these folks to be evasive in dealing straight forwardly with a potential customer. Call them if necessary and ask to speak to a manager.



Or pop into the Westin Dublin the next time you go buy and tell them you are interested in spending money at one of their corporate sisters/brothers in the Maldives and would like to inquire who in the Starwood Corp you need to talk with to get a price list at the resort since there has been some unfortunate communications misunderstanding dealing with the resort directly.





And remind them of that famous Credo they have ';WHATEVER.... WHENEVER';




Thank you guys for all the advised, I sure I get clear picture on how much it will cost me now...I did stay at St. Regis before as part of starwood property and that the reason why we staying at W in Maldives ( of course to earn some points )on starwood spg programs. After all, that why we call it holiday... lol





Thanks again





kind regards




Hi Indulge,





I booked and got their exclusion %26amp; food rate. Just PM me your email, I%26#39;ll send to you.





As far I know, this resort is only give SPG point when you book direct with them.





I booked with Whotels.com and was informed this benefit.





HTH,




Your budget sounds more than sensible if you%26#39;re setting aside EUR 4,000 for 2 people for 2 weeks. I would be surprise if you went over that





have a lovely trip

No comments:

Post a Comment