Thursday, March 29, 2012

beach on club faru

just a quick ask before i book this place for later on this year!



is there any of this silliness on the beach where you have to get up early to bagsy a sunbed?are there plenty of loungers and shaded areas so as you dont feel too crowded in with other people?



i know the island isnt in the middle of nowhere and is near some industrial bits and the airport but did anyone find this a big issue?should i pay a little more to get away from it a bit more?



thanks for all your help forum posters!



beach on club faru


actually I would disagree - sunbeds were being reserved from 7am and some had towels on all day and no one ever sat there! Other than that, I absolutely loved it there and would go back tomororow if I could!



beach on club faru


georginac, a few years ago I nearly booked to go to Club Faru. I decided against it when browsing photos on TA and saw an industrial island nearby. In the end I paid about 700-800 quid more for Sun Island instead and was glad that I did. Unless your budget won%26#39;t stretch to anything else, you won%26#39;t experience the real ';away from it all'; feeling so near to Male and an industrial island.




IF you can only afford Clun Faru then all I suggest is that you just onserve the towels on the sunbed situation and IF it is a problem then report it to management as well as throwing their towels off!





My friend who works for first choice visited club faru and loved it but stated the rooms are basic. She said she did a day trip to Bandos and said it looked far more luxurious.




Hiya,



we stayed there for 2 weeks at the beginning of june last year.



My hubbie scubas so i did my own thing, i spent most days around the pool, never had to reserve a sunbed, there was always somewhere available.





The good thing about being close to male is that there are lots of free and paying trips that people can go on, so there was always loads of space on the beach and around the pool.





We really enjoyed it there, we have stayed at 3 other islands and this year we will stay on another atoll purely for the variety of scuba available.





I have loads of pics available, if you want to see some of them just email me.





Have a great time.




Hi sunbedlover,



have e-mailed you regarding the pictures.



Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment