Thursday, March 29, 2012

Just back from a fab week in Reethi any questions?

will write a review some time but if anyone wants a question answered I may be able to help. Best hols I have had and a big thank you to all on this forum for your advice. Julie



Just back from a fab week in Reethi any questions?


Great to hear you loved it, we fly out 2 weeks on Saturday, and we are all stupidly excited now...





Best spa treatment for my wife on her birthday?





Cheers, Spat.



Just back from a fab week in Reethi any questions?


oh my goodness...dying to read your review!! I wonder if you will get round to it before I go... leaving in 4 days!!!!!!!





I think I have asked and read about all the questions I need to know... but would love to know anything particular you recommmend we dont miss out on?





4 more sleeps!




Hi Julie



Glad to hear you enjoyed Reethi, cant wait to read your review. Will you be going again?



Lonny




Glad you had a great time. Flying out to Egypt tomorrow but desperately wish it was to Reethi!. Look forward to reading your review when I get back.





Softail




for spatulala,



we had the adam and eve massage which was a foot spa



a discovery massage and a refresher facial, all was great but I think next time I would just go for the refresher facial which was excellent. We were given a 20% voucher for the spa although it didnt cover the ';spa packages'; such as the adam and eve but if you go for



one treatment it does.




for lynn1963



Because I change my handbag to go on hols the one thing I forgot was a pen which you need as soon as you land in Male so you can fill out the landing card.





If you would like to try the gym you will need some trainers or deck shoes.Wish I had taken some.





As for clothes, I took to much evening clothes but was glad I had 5 swimsuits and cover ups because I went swimming morning afternoon and early evening, you tend to need showers after because the coral gets everywhere



and they do like you to be dry when your sitting in the restaurant.





If you are like us you will take lots of photos we were glad



we took a memory stick,usb cable and the batt charger we used the computer in the reception to down load photos on the stick.





It was the best hols we have had and hope to go again, I am sure your have a great time. Wish I was back there.



Julie




We returned last week. Without doubt the best holiday we%26#39;ve had. The only negative comments I have and believe me I%26#39;m being very picky, but they may be of interest. Beware if you choose the ';warm'; stone treatment at the spa. The stones turned out to be far too hot for my wife and actually spoiled the treatment.Two other people we spoke with had a similar experience.



I had some aggravation being asked to sign for things I never had and one persistent waiter who was far too enthusiastic for me to always sit where he wanted. Unfortunately I had to have a word to get this sorted. Compared to other places though the service is fantastic and I%26#39;m prepared to believe I was unlucky . At the time there seemed to be no hard and fast rule when you sign for what you have had. With some guys when I asked to sign I was told no problem wait until next time, with others as is the instruction, I was asked to sign straight away As I was AI I never gave any of this much thought until the problem with the wrong bills. By the way, I%26#39;m not impressed with the manger Thomas who may have thought he handled the situation well but he



actually made things worse as far as I%26#39;m concerned.



Finally if you want a laugh after a few beers, walk along the beach in the dark with a torch. You will be amazed how many tiny crabs are darting out of your way.




glad to hear you had a nice time what is the beach down by the watersports and the bungalows on the corner like now are there still sand bags there is there any beach there?




great tips!!! I have taken your advice and just placed a pen in my passport bag.





Have 4 costumes packed, but your note has inspired me to go get another (I just needed an excuse to justify to myself even more shopping so thank you!!!)





cant believe its so close now - after all this waiting. Picked up the 200 dollar bills we will use for tips today - how did you get on with the tipping?




lynn1963



Tipping was easy they have a box for the kitchen staff (about 10$) in the middle of the buffet and a box just outside the restaurent for the waiters (about 10$.)I got the feeling they wanted you to do it this way to make it fairer for all the staff rather than tipping your waiter only. We also tip the lady leaf sweeper 3$ who came by our villa very day. The room boy we give 10$ it really up to you, the rep that was there said these amount were fine for a weeks stay. We did a discovery dive which was great 120$ each and the turtle tour 35$ each (although we didnt see any turtles)but fun anyway so we tip the dive school 30$.





just a another tip if you like tea ,we took a travel kettle and some dried milk for tea in the morning.





willowbath



still sandbags there, we were put in a deluxe villa 103



just where you said for our first night, the villa was fine but the out look not so good, but pleased when we were put in our std villa (which is what I had booked)163 which was great I could look out to the sea though a gap while sitting in bed with a cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment