Thursday, March 29, 2012

Coco palm Dhuni Kolhu water villas

Hi there,





Ive read that a few of the water villas are no longer actually in the water, could anyone tell me how many of them and which numbers?..





Thank you very much in advance





B





Coco palm Dhuni Kolhu water villas


88 and 89, the first 2, are the water villas that are sometimes not in the water. They are in very shallow water which can fluctuate with tidal and seasonal movement. The following website shows room nos.



鈥ream-islands.de/villas/islandmap.htm



Coco palm Dhuni Kolhu water villas


Thank you very much indeed, thats great.





Best Regards,



B




Hi There,





Just read the reply to your question and I feel that is not correct. Having just returned from a week water villa 89 I can tell you that it has about 4%26#39;6in of water at low tide and 5%26#39;6in at high tide. It is no 88 and 90 that are now in shallow water, I would also say that in my opion 89 and 91 are about the best as even at high tide you are never out of your depth when going off the villa ladder. The odd numbers also face South/West so get the sun from mid morning through to sunsett were as the even numbers only get the sun first thing in the morning.





Michael




The information I gave was not incorrect - I did state that the water depth indeed fluctuated with tidal and seasonal movement. I was there June/July and it was definitely nos 88 and 89 that were in the shallower water. The sea at this time of year did not reach the lagoon bar. So it depends on the time of year you are planning to visit.




Sorry, yes I take your point I was refering to the situation last week!!




The best ones on the sunset side are 99,97,95,93. Just returned having stayed in 97-it was fab!




Hi Everyone,





Just returned and stayed in 93!!! It was absolutely amazing. I must say that throughout our stay only during very low tide did we notice that villa number 88 was close to being out of thge water. ALL of the other villa%26#39;s were more than happily in the lagoon all of the time.





Best Regards,



B





p.s will write my review later!



No comments:

Post a Comment