Thursday, March 29, 2012

Rex!

Hey Rex,





Just wondering how your stay in Mirihi was? :)



Rex!


So am I. I realise it must be a pain getting the laptop out though when I%26#39;m sure there are far more interesting things to do!



Rex!


I%26#39;m so glad that you had a good trip. Makes me anticipate my own next visit to that lovely place even more!




..........hi rex, so you%26#39;re back already...!!



...............oh so glad you enjoyed it, and I was looking forward to your review, as Mirihi is on my list to go next, if possible, just hubby and I....!



Who is this person who just %26#39;zaps%26#39; your posts, its unbelievable, really it is, ggggrrr!!!





............anyway I know you are not happy to be but welcome back anyway!!





.............regards the DmM...x.




Glad you enjoyed ex rexAllover ;-)




Great to ';hear'; you Rex!! and glad you had a fantastic holiday.



We had the most amazing time in Vietnam and Cambodia, but missed the clear seas of the Maldives when we stayed on Phu Quoc Island, but there were loads of other things to do and see.



Just keep posting Mate, and hopefully the saddo who keep getting you deleted somehow gets finally zapped themselves!!!



Cheers,



Tigs. x




Goodbye ex rexAllover ,



we await with interest the next reincarnation.




TA Mods!



Can we get anymore childish with these post deletions? Once again we have a user providing current information about a visit to a popular Maldives resort and you basically make the thread worthless by deleting the post that has the information. You might as well just delete the whole thread.





User provides useful info about a resort in the Maldives....you guys delete it...funny I thought the point of this forum was to provide a source of information. That doesn%26#39;t work very well when you are constantly deleting posts by the people providing the source of information.




..........OH YES....!! here here skibum,,,, i was particularly wanting to read Rex%26#39;s review re mirihi island, and because of %26#39;someone%26#39; deleting any single one of his posts, for whatever reason! I cannot, because of someones actions, i am absolutely so cross, and somewhat confused as to why the posts HAVE been deleted in the first place....????????



I read them and NOTHING wrong with them, can we please HAVE an answer to skibums questions TA...?





...................the DmM... confused even more now!

No comments:

Post a Comment