Sunday, March 25, 2012

Flights

Hi, I hope someone can help me. My parents are taking the family, 8 adults and 2 babies, to the Maldives next February, I have been charged with organising it! I am aware that Sri Lanka Air fly direct from London to Male, however my father is scared of flying and wont travel with them as he isnt convinced that their aircraft are any good! Then there are emirates who go via Dubai but the times are not good (i think we would arrive at 2am). So, please could you let me know if there are any options with the better known airlines which have sensible arrival/ departure times and dont involve an overnight stop on route.



Many thanks





Flights


Emirates arrive at 2am in Dubai. There flight arrives about 8am Male time.





Do the search on the emirates sites using the schedule button. There you can pick the best flight options for you.



Flights


Emirates do have a horrible early morning arrival but also have other flights which arrive in Male%26#39; at about 8am. Qatar Airways are also good and involve a stop in Doha. Non stop options apart from Sri Lankan are Thomson/First Choice and Monarch.




Early morning is best! You are in your resort by 10am sunbathing, you technically get an extra day, especially if you get the midnight plane home!

No comments:

Post a Comment