Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Family Holiday : Kanuhura June?

Hi There





We are planning a holiday for the mid 2 weeks of June. My husband and I have been twice to the Maldives (Bandos December 05 and Veligandu December 06) With mixed results - Bandos; great as a first Maldivian resort destination with plenty of activity and great value. Veligandu (our honeymoon) was disappointing for snorkling and activities, given the bad weather. (I understand it has been renovated now..)





I am looking for advise as we are travelling with our 2 year old. He is a busy chap, so I would like to find out a bit more than the tour operators/official website offer about the kids club and what to expect from June weather in Lhaviyani Atoll. I read somewhere that Southern atols are recommended for British summer time...L.Attol is about as North as they get... I guess really we are looking for a more polished version of Bandos with the hope to get a tan, have plenty of family time and a good time for our boy.





Other possibilities are Anantara Maldives





Many thanks in advance





Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment