Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Help needed please

I would like to book a holiday to Maldives for late March/early April. I realise my choices are limited because of the late booking. I have been to the Maldives 3 times before but always visited Club Faru. While my husband and I always enjoyed ourselves at this resort I realise it is 3 star and would like to try another island. While searching between various travel agents and yourselves (forums and reviews) I am getting bogged down with information. My hubby is in need of a total destress! which is why I believe the maldives is the only place to go.



Our wish list is:



All Inclusive (we like a tipple or two)water included



Good snorkelling and dive centre/ or snorkelling trips



Good food/plenty of variety



Peace and Quiet.



Budget is probably about 拢4000 for two, however if we can book an extra special place we would consider going over this budget. (Flights and Accomodation)



Any info. will be greatly appreciated.



Thanks Guys





Help needed please


It is difficult to answer these kind of questions, may I suggest you look through the reviews and travel brochures and see what sort of islands you like then ask away on the questions. Then other TA%26#39;s will chip in.





.... activegirl

No comments:

Post a Comment