Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Reethi Beach Deluxe rooms

Hi guys,

My fiancee and I are going to Reethi Beach for our honeymoon on 1 March, and were wondering which deluxe rooms have the best bit of beach at the moment. I have read on the forums previously that you can request a room in advance with the management, and was hoping to do that.

Thank you in advance!

Reethi Beach Deluxe rooms

Returned yesterday from Reethi and all I can say is you will absolutely love it.It is heaven on earth. I had a standard room but think any of the deluxe rooms from 120 upwards have good beach.The higher the number the further you are from the beach bar which needs to be handy for the cocktails but the quieter it is although everywhere was quiet! The rooms with little beach are 101-110ish but then from then till 115 have quite a few sunbeds in front of them but good beach and the best bit of lagoon for swimming.Wherever you are you wil love it and if you don%26#39;t like the room reservations will move you with no hassle.Have a fab time

Reethi Beach Deluxe rooms

Thanks for the message Mrs Baggie. We are both really excited about going to Reethi. Its our first time to the Maldives, so can%26#39;t wait!!


Someone made a really good point on here a few weeks back. If you have to request a room, don;t be too disappointed if that room is not available. Go with an open mind and if you ahven%26#39;t been before you will just love it anyway. You can always request a room the next time you go!!

Softail


I agree with Softail....sometimes the room you would like just is not available. Oh well, relax and have fun anyway. Whats the point of complaining, getting upset and raising your blood pressure? You are on vacation!!

Personally I fully expect to be put into a water villa the first night or so (I%26#39;ve booked a standard villa)....no big deal!!! The sunset bar is right there and the sunsets will be fantastic!!!

79 days to go!!!!


Cheeky

I%26#39;ve only got 67 days to go, omg can%26#39;t wait, soooo ready for it. Stung abit yesterday though had to pay balance!


Thanks for that Softail. I%26#39;m not the type to get stressed anyway. Take everything in one%26#39;s stride. I can%26#39;t wait.

19 days to go. Woo! :)


You will love it wherever you are BT28. I don%26#39;t think it is worth asking for a room as if you do want to change when you are there they will do it for you anyway as soon as a room is free. As I think I said, I wanted to change when I got there as on the east side in 187 and it seemed a bit blowy and they arranged it straight away to go to 168 the next day but then OH saw 187 and loved it so we didn%26#39;t bother and in fact ended up with a great slot on the beach right by the beach bar for our sunbed so had best of both worlds west and east!Already looking at prices for next visit. Am smitten


I agree with the majority - wait till you get there and see what room you have. If it%26#39;s one of the real low numbers, with the sandbags in front, just ask to move, like some friends of ours did. They moved them the next day to one with much better beach outside. I assume they know it%26#39;s your honeymoon?


Kuoni know it is our honeymoon. Do you think I need to inform RB personally?


I would, and at the same time tell them you would like rooms between 115-125, they have the widest part of the beach, and being honeymooners may make a bit more effort to get you in one of those rooms.

I went this time last year, and the island was overbooked so there was a lot of guests changing room locations, they were also offering 4 days on the livaboard to divers, just to free up some rooms.

Regards

Emu

  • web hosting sites
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment