Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Biyadhoo - romantic beach dinner possible?

I%26#39;m sure I%26#39;ve seen on the forum that it may be possible to book a dinner on the beach. I can%26#39;t find the posts now! Typical...





It%26#39;s our wedding anniversary while we are there and would love to do this. Has anyone done this or know if this is possible? How much it may cost and what the menu is like?



Would we need to book this in advance or can we wait until we get there?





Thanks in advance



Viv



Biyadhoo - romantic beach dinner possible?


Hi Viv





They offer a range of romantic type dinners. They are not usually directly on the beach but they are near the beach and tucked away behind palm trees etc.





I haven%26#39;t done one myself but I understand they are good value with loads to eat. Not sure of the prices although I recall someone mentioning $75, which I think was for the most expensive offering.





OD



Biyadhoo - romantic beach dinner possible?


viv



Second what OD says - never did one ourselves, but people who were there when we were did.Think it cost $100 with wine and said it was worth every dollar.They had a table in a gap between the greenery just back from the beach, their own waiter who was at their beck and call, more food than they could eat.:-)



Sg




Thanks for the info - sounds great!





Does anyone have an email address for the hotel - I might email them to find out more info.





Thanks again



Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment