Tuesday, April 24, 2012

reethi beach - anyone going to be there 2nd march?

flying out on 2nd march - is anyone on here going to be there same time?



reethi beach - anyone going to be there 2nd march?


No, but I wish I was!!! Not going this year and it%26#39;s killing me. Have a great time.





Softail



reethi beach - anyone going to be there 2nd march?


how many times have you been? reading all these amazing posts, it seems most people having been once, make a return trip, and sometimes more than one!





what a great advert, if people are returning over and over. We said it was a hols of a lifetime, but I bet we will go back too!




Hi Lynn





we are arriving on the 1st March for 14 nights - really really looking forward to it now and getting very excited. see you there !





Tracey and Russell






great news that you will be there same time as us! Have you been to maldives before? this is a first for us. I cant stop reading all this stuff - it will have to keep me going for next 13 days, 2 hours and 13 mins!LYNN


  • eye pencil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment