Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Irufushi

I have booked to visit Iru Fushi on 14th November with Thomson.

As yet there are no reviews, but a lot of discussion in the forums from people who have booked to visit imminently.

Can I request that anyone visiting posts a ';first impressions'; review whilst still at the resort regarding the completeness of the island and availability of resources.

I will also post a review as soon as I can

Many thanks

Irufushi

Hi Ian,

Have you tried emailing the island directly,there is a contact address on their website.........www.irufushi.com

The Maldive resorts are notorious for late opening,lots of problems last year with Herethera, also tour operators not giving out accurate info regarding the closeness to completion.

Regards Sue

Irufushi

Lots of people asking on this forum. Lots of videos on You Tube. Just type in Irufushi. I found then a couple of weeks ago. Looks great and the waiters are just milling about waiting for us. We go in December.


Just a question,are they %26#39;real visitors%26#39;,all the you tube videos don%26#39;t quite seem right to me ,%26amp; seem to be posted by the same people.where are the %26#39;real reviews %26amp; real videos,not people kissing on each cheek when they arrive. This looks like Maldive VIP visitors to me,not tourists. Call me a sceptic if you like ,but it looks too contrived.

Sue


Hi, did you go to Irufushi? What was it like?

  • software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment