Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Found the perfect island

Hi All

Only 18 rooms, no swimming pool, sand floor restaurant, wonderful food,villa 2 metres from the sea then three metres masses of live coral, wonderful snorkelling, free yacht trips,only three water villas, truly paradise. I%26#39;d love to tell you which island it is but I don%26#39;t want you lot trampling all over it, so if I tell you I%26#39;ll have to kill you

;-))

Regards

Doug

Found the perfect island

Naladhu at a guess

Found the perfect island

Welcome back Doug!!

SO Kandaholhu was that special then?!!!

Good coral growth and colour??

More info please!!

Regards

Emu


Kandholhu


God, am I really being pulled up for my spelling!!??


Well at least i got noticed by that.

I made a valid attempt at a guess and you would of thought an answer would have been nice.

I must be invisible.

Zap that.

Over and Out


Jacobie,

My reply was not having a dig at you, I was replying to Doug, as I knew he was going to that island, he mentioned it a few weeks ago before travelling.

Get over yourself!!

Regards

Emu


and if you look at the timing our posts crossed!!


Now Now children--spellin is my Forte, lol

Rumps


I wish you%26#39;d kept quiet KD, but I%26#39;m curious - what happened to the 4th water villa?

Which room were you in?

Isn%26#39;t that coral amazing?


Thanks for posting so soon after your return. Ever since you mentioned where you were going I%26#39;ve been waiting to read what you thought about the island. Sounds like it may be the island we%26#39;re all searching for though I%26#39;m not sure that it would be within our price range.

Siobhan

  • kill sheep to make ugg boots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment