Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Maldives customs control

I have read that customs at Male airport can be very restrictive, what are they like with over the counter remedies such as paracetamol and ibuprofen?





Anyone had them taken away before?



Maldives customs control


Never had any problems and as I take prescriptin drugs I pack them in my hand luggage just in case the suitcases dnt make it and never had any trouble.





Softail



Maldives customs control


I%26#39;ve always taken paracetamol and ibuprofen in my suitcase but I also carry some in my hand luggage too - Never had a problem at all.




Hi G%26amp;K





I always have to travel with prescription pain killers and antibiotics and have never had a problem. I always take a copy of my prescription and I always leave the drugs in their original packs.





OD




Thanks all another trouble put to bed then

No comments:

Post a Comment