Tuesday, April 24, 2012

few questions???

hi ,was just wondering if anybody can advise me on wheather you need to take an iron if you stay in the jwv??? also what plugs do they use out there?? and are there lots of mossies there???



few questions???


Which RESORT/Island?



few questions???


Hi petelucy,





Welcome to the forum, as Woody says --what island?/ but most islands are 3 pin UK sockets, as for an iron i wouldnt bother (weight) and its dark and all are in the same boat, best thing to do is hang whatever in the bathroom when showering, and as its very humid it will crease as soon as you sit-- to stop creases in transit its best to roll everything as to folding, God i am a domestic god lol, as for mozzies most islands fog on a regular basis but some of the blighters get through so just take normal precautions and use something with a high DEET content--take calcium before going on a daily basis and whilst there and also odourless Garlic tablets.





Rumps




Rumps - a domestic goddess? Now I am looking at you in a whole new light!!



W x








Woody.





I said God--Not Godess, lol





Rumps




Woops! Sorry - GOD - that%26#39;s really what I meant!



W x




Hi Petelucy





As its North Male Atoll and a JWV I am guessing you are staying at Meeru?





I don%26#39;t remember there being an iron in the room when I was there in 2007. I am sure reception could get one for you.





Plugs in the room were 3 pin UK.





Mossies weren%26#39;t a problem at the north end of the island where the 700s JWVs were.





OD

No comments:

Post a Comment