Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hayes and Jarvis Phone number?

I%26#39;m trying to call H%26amp;J to pay them the balance on my vacation and no matter what number I call from their website I%26#39;m told it is not in service.



Anyone else experience this?





I%26#39;m calling from Canada and I%26#39;m dialing:





011 44 871 664 0264





This is the number stated in the confirmation email I received when booking but I get the same result when calling the other numbers on their contact webpage.



Hayes and Jarvis Phone number?


Hi





the number you gave ie 0871 664 0264 works from here in the uk, maybe it%26#39;s a problem calling ';0871'; numbers from another country?





It may help if you email them via their website, and ask them if they have an ordinary area code number which you should be able to dial.





hope this helps





regards



Ian



Hayes and Jarvis Phone number?


Hi icn....





Yes, just found out with operator assistance that any number in the UK that starts with 87 is TOLL FREE. But only in the UK/Europe.



Apparently their IS no non toll free number for H%26amp;J!!!





I cannot believe this!! (quite pissed off at the moment) How can a company NOT have a non toll free number?!





So I have emailed them asking that they contact me ASAP at either my cell phone or home number.




Hi again





have just read that ';0871'; numbers cannot be dialled from some countries. However some other ';08'; type numbers may work.





I have the following number for H%26amp;J on a confirmation email I received recently.. it%26#39;s 0844 800 0745. Maybe that one will work from Canada.





regards



Ian




Our messages crossed just then! :-)





0871 numbers aren%26#39;t toll free, they%26#39;re actually non-geographic codes that can be charged at varying rates..(in other words they can rip you off!). That 0844 number in my last post may be worth a try.





Hope it works!





regards



Ian








Dear Mr BT (Ian)





I keep getting a buzz on my phone line, or is it because i work in apiary, lol/ howl.





Rumps




WOOHOOOO!!!!





Ok crisis is over!!! I emailed H%26amp;J and Craig (great guy, excellent to deal with) emailed me back asking for the country code. After I replied my phone rang not more than 1 minute after hitting the send button!!!



Now thats fast!!!





Ok...I can breath again....





73 days!!!!




Thx for your suggestions icn05... the other number you suggested also did not work.



Craig told me they are working on adding international phone numbers.....




Hi CheekyBandito





Glad you got it sorted, we%26#39;ve always found H%26amp;J to be very helpful





Ian







Hi Rumps



I think the buzzing is caused by the plankton in your lugholes drying out...you must be overdue a trip to the warm waters of the Indian Ocean - that%26#39;ll cure it :-)





cheers



Busby

No comments:

Post a Comment