Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Watching the sun rise in Maldives

Ok so its 1am in the morning here and I%26#39;m sitting watching the webcam at Kuredu island, and its beautiful watching it all come to light!!



How I wish I was there!!





Does anyone have any other links of webcams in the maldives, I%26#39;ve searched the net and can%26#39;t seem to find any.





Its great to check in everyday to see what the weather is like, and also see the messages written in the sands lol.





I honestly think I%26#39;ve gone insane...





Best wishes KP :P





Watching the sun rise in Maldives


well there is this site:











http://www.coolwebcams.net/maldives.html















A selection of four web cams (when they are operational)two that you already know about and two that are different.



Watching the sun rise in Maldives


Thanks for the link.





Got to say although February is classed as a great month to go, the other day it rained there and today isn%26#39;t looking so good. Luck of the draw I guess...





Best wishes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment